Skip to main content

MMB - 3/19/2018 ... THE JOURNEY BACK

Monday Morning Blog - 3/19/2018  ...  THE JOURNEY BACK



We are back in Kissimmee, Florida -- our home since April 2015. As you know we left Florida with the intention to become church planters with NAMB in Phoenix. That was late July 2017. But our intentions are not always God's. We thought it was His, but He had other plans. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11 NLT

So our first weekend back in Florida is proving that to be true. Eight days ago we left Arizona not defeated but delighted in God's provision and in our arrival, protection. Today was our first Sunday back at Creed Life Church and it was awesome. Our re-connection was solid and assuring. More info on that to come. Watch for more updates via the Team Tremblay Life Journey website. You can pray, share, connect and respond there to all that's happening in this journey!

Our newest newsletter is being produced this week and we will be happy to send one your way. All the contact info is on the website but if it is easier, E-mail us here or text/call us at 863-703-2662. JOIN THE JOURNEY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Hold - The Finale

Today is July 20th. August is upon us and so is the 6th month of unemployment. Correct. After many applications and about 6-7 interviews I am still without work. I was interviewed twice (two different companies) in person this week and I'm waiting on their call back. Both indicated there must be a second interview with others involved. The last offering (Part 2) eluded to a humbling lesson learned. When I walked out of my last job on February 7th I made a to-myself-statement. Essentially I said I'll never work for this company again. But that was before my first humble pie piece I had to eat. So I put in applications with the company's other stores close by. Also I used a second email address so I wouldn't be tied to the store I worked at. I must have been hungry because I began to eat another piece of that pie. I finally reapplied at the store I exited 5 months earlier and yes, used my regular email address to do so. The first part of On Hold revealed my money from my ...

Blessed ... Psalm 33

"Blessed is the nation who's God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12 ESV Post election comments for the Church of Jesus Christ. This is not a political statement. This is not a pro-candidate writing. This is not to be seen other than a word to the Body of Christ. Politics divide. The Holy Spirit unites. Politics are extreme. The Lord is loving to all. Politics have agendas. The Heavenly Father has a perfect will. Politics will use hate speech. God speaks with mercy and grace. Politics lifts up personalities. Christ is the one who must be lifted up. This past season of politics in America ended today. Oh, there are a few races left to be determined but your mail box and streets should finally become free from political litter (I call it). What we witnessed was some of the worst politics have to offer. Accusations. Melays. Hate Speech. Blatant made up lies and mistruths. Politics bring out the worst in people. It is clear that the god of this cosmos (devil) goes full force to bring f...

Revelation - A Bible Book Often Avoided

MMB 7-1-2024 I have an app on my phone that reminds me of my daily Scripture reading so I can complete reading the Bible in one year. That completion date for me was yesterday June 30, 2024. The app I use suggests three chapters a day except for Sunday which is five chapter readings. I completed an inspiring read through the Book of Revelation yesterday. Many avoid Revelation because of its many "Sevens" that appear confusing. Seven Angels, Seven Bowls, Seven trumpets, Seven Scrolls ... they're there. Then there are descriptions of certain creatures with multiple heads and faces and horns which can shock anyone. But Revelation mostly explains the confusing terms as you read on. You can't give up. You can't fear the terminology. You can't avoid those unknowns because they are soon revealed.  I've decided to re-read the Book. I've done two years of reading through the Bible and I will take a break from that now. But I won't stop reading Scripture. I ...